For Ceiling Exhaust Fans
- The ‘Draft Stoppa’ prevents costly loss of heated
air into the roof cavity, and undesirable flow of air from the roof cavity
into a room.
- The ‘Draft Stoppa’ prevents polluted air and odours from being
transferred through exhaust fan units to other parts of a building.
- The ‘Draft Stoppa’ exceeds the Sustainable Energy Authority
Victoria (SEAV) 'First Rate' energy rating performance level requirements
for totally self-sealing exhaust fans.
- The ‘Draft Stoppa’ is economically priced and adapts
to most major ceiling exhaust fans.
- The ‘Draft Stoppa’ is simple to install and operates automatically
when the ceiling exhaust fan is turned on or off.
Winner of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) 'GreenSmart
- Product of the Year Award 2003', 'Draft Stoppa' will improve the energy
efficiency of a home or office more effectively, and at a much lower
cost than available alternatives.
Testing by 'Complex Air Conditioning Pty Ltd', indicates that, in areas
where ceiling exhaust fans are installed, energy savings of up to 30% can
be achieved by installing 'Draft Stoppa' units.
Test results show that, during Winter conditions (with an outside
temperature of 1°C and an average room temperature of 15.5°C), warm
air is lost to the roof cavity through an unsealed exhaust fan unit at
up to 13 litre/second (when the fan is not running). This equates to more than
40m³ per hour of replacement
air needing to be heated (at significant cost).
improve comfort and amenity ...
Install a ‘Draft
$33 AUD Postage and handling extra
Woodburn Innovations Pty Ltd
PO Box 2245 Tuggeranong ACT Australia 2900
· Tel: 61 2 6294 9300 ·
Fax: 61 2 6294 9333
design · development · distribution